Diego Maradona offers his retired Napoli No 10 shirt to Lorenzo Insigne during city ceremony… before getting topless on the roof of a car as scenes escalate into chaos
- Diego Maradona stole the show during a Napoli ceremony in which he got lairy
- The former striker was receiving an honorary citizenship of the city
- Napoli retired their No 10 shirt in honour of legend Diego Maradona in 2000
- Maradona joked over conditions for giving shirt to current star Lorenzo Insigne
- Insigne must score more goals than Maradona – 115 at Napoli – to earn the No 10
Diego Maradona offered up his retired No 10 shirt at Napoli to Lorenzo Insigne – during a city ceremony which soon descended into chaos with the former striker sitting partially topless on the roof of a car.
Maradona was back in Naples to receive honorary citizenship of the city and looked a little worse for wear when instructed to cut a cake at the prestigious bash.
Clutching a drink in one hand Maradona made a unconvincing stab at dicing up the cake before scenes rapidly escalated, resulting in the former World Cup winner sitting on top of a vehicle outside the ceremony while removing his shirt.
373 total views, 1 today