Listings for catering equipment (3)
Some of the items you are looking for might not be listed, hence prompting the page to echo “no listings were found”. This would be because the site is new and no ads yet to populate the search criteria. Perhaps you have such items yourself to list on our site? Please kindly do. We would appreciate it.
Promote your own business and trade on this site by taking advantage of our free ads publicity. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Why don’t you add images while you’re at it?
Fitting out and refurbishing hotel and other commercial kitchens
Catering Equipment for Cafeterias, Canteens, Kitchens in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, in Care Homes & Nursing Homes.
Catering Equipment Cutlery
Along with tableware, cutlery also has a great influence on the look and theme of the dining table. It needs to be appropriately matched to your choice of dinnerware. Cutlery always has and always will be a focal point on any dining table and for catering equipment services.
When buying cutlery, it’s best to think in terms of cutlery sets. Depending on the size of your family, or how many people you cater for, a basic 24-piece setting may be all you need. This will provide a knife, fork, spoon and teaspoon for six people.
Due to the constant use and washing of all your cutlery it is easy for it to show a lot of signs of wearing.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps