Listings for air conditioners (2)
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
One of the greatest engineering achievements of the 20th century was the development of air conditioning and refrigeration. Air conditioning is the heating, cooling, dehumidification, humidification, ventilation, and sterilization of air.
How it’s done
The refrigeration process removes heat from an enclosed space, reduce and maintain the temperature for the contents of that space. While air conditioning regulates the air in a large building, refrigeration solely cools and is generally used in a smaller space.
Willis Haviland Carrier invented the first air conditioner in 1902. This was designed to boost the working process control in a printing plant. Today, the most common use of refrigeration is food preservation.
The use of air conditioners, popularly known as AC, has also become almost compulsory in a number of homes and houses today.
The air conditioner produces comfort conditions in which human beings tend to feel highly comfortable. In these conditions the average person can work to their maximum ability because they are able to work with greater vigor.
As a result of these advantages, the use of the air conditioner has become so much rampant today. In the earlier days, an air conditioner was considered to be an item of luxury. However, it has now become an item of necessity without which it is extremely difficult to live in extreme summer conditions. Each user of this site is therefore advised to buy an air conditioner today.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps