Listings for fridges-and-freezers (2)
Fridges and Freezers
The cool cellar fridges
Which fridges and which freezers keep your food fresh and which won’t?
How to choose the best fridges and freezers for you
What is an American-style fridge-freezer?
Americans like things big. Very big. They invariably buy ice cream and fizzy drinks by the gallon and meats by the pound. So it stands to reason they need all the space they can find to keep their next meal nicely chilled or frozen. Hence the ‘American-style’ moniker. The two-door behemoths are the be-all and end-all of fridge freezers and anyone with a large family, enough space and a high enough income to afford to stock it should seriously consider putting one near the top of the list. When it comes to refrigeration, you can never have too much space.
As one of the most important appliances in your home, it’s worth spending a little extra time researching the different brands and models so you can find one that best suits your needs.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps