Listings for washing-machines-and-dryers (1)
Washing machines and dryers
How to choose the best washer dryer for you
Are washer dryers as efficient as a separate washing machine and dryer?
Not always. The big issue is drum capacity: typically, a washer dryer will have a lower capacity for drying than for washing.
When should I consider a washer dryer?
For example, a washing machine with a washing capacity of 9kg, but a drying capacity of only 6kg. This means that you can’t wash and dry a full 9kg of laundry in one go. You’ll have to divide it into two smaller loads. Alternatively wash it all, then hang some of the clothes to dry elsewhere while the rest goes in the dryer.
Clearly, choosing a higher-capacity machine makes life easier. And this doesn’t impact on the dimensions of the machine, since they’re all a standard 60cm wide. However, a larger-capacity washer dryer will normally be more expensive to buy and run.
When you have purchased this appliance, you might need the helpful, safe and reliable help of this logistics outfit in Ikeja, Lagos.
Other categories that might be right up your alley…
Advertise and find customers for your home gardens products store today!
Promote your used bathroom effects via this category…
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps