Listings for carpets-and-flooring (2)
Some of the items you are looking for might not be listed. This would be because this site is new and no ads yet to populate the search criteria. Perhaps you have such items yourself to list on our site? Please kindly do. We would appreciate it.
Woolly Carpet Option
Wool is a type of hair, and like any hair it can be cleaned with water. If done properly using a wet extraction machine, wet-cleaning will not damage wool carpets.
Promote your wonderful selection of carpet, vinyl, laminate, luxury vinyl tiles and planks. Advertise all the accessories and underlays you need to get that perfect finish.
The right type of pile carpets to select
Wool is a popular choice for carpet being a natural material.
There are many types of carpet pile available to buy. The two most popular are the cut pile and loop pile carpets.
As the name suggests, cut pile carpets are cut to expose the end of carpet fibres. These are the most popular types of carpet and can come in different lengths and thicknesses.
Loop pile carpets are not cut and therefore the ends of the fibres are left as loops. They are recommended for high traffic areas such as the hallway or stairs due to their durability.
One point to note is the fact that a loop pile is unwise if you have pets. This is because pets’ claws can get stuck in the loop pile causing it to pull and ruin the finish.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps