Listings for watches and jewellery (8)
Watches and Jewellery
Some of the items you are looking for might not be listed, hence prompting the page to echo “no listings were found”. This would be because the site is new and no ads yet to populate the search criteria. Perhaps you have such items yourself to list on our site? Please kindly do. We would appreciate it.
Promote your own business and trade on this site by taking advantage of our free ads publicity. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Why don’t you add images while you’re at it?
Jewellery watches whose movements tell a story and embrace refined simplicity. A different classic: re-imagined bestsellers by watchmaking titans.
Vintage style is big news in watches. Two of the most significant launches this year hark back to the 1960s: the beloved Tag Autavia chronograph, and Omega’s three 60th anniversary re-editions
But for some, only the original article will do.
Cartier in Motion started with just two watches – a Santos-Dumont and a Tank, among Cartier’s most classic designs
Louis Cartier designed one of the world’s first wristwatches for Brazilian flight pioneer Alberto Santos-Dumont, to allow him to check the time while manning a plane’s controls, which was commercialised in 1911.
This watch is superb. It is fully Chronograph with . It is very durable with long lasting battery. It is very classic and fits every […]
116 total views, 0 today
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps