Listings for tattooing piercing (3)
Some of the items you are looking for might not be listed, hence prompting the page to echo “no listings were found”. This would be because the site is new and no ads yet to populate the search criteria. Perhaps you have such items yourself to list on our site? Please kindly do. We would appreciate it.
Promote your own business and trade on this site by taking advantage of our free ads publicity. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Why don’t you add images while you’re at it?
Identity and cultural reasons
Why is it that more and more people are tattooing piercing themselves? Is there a cultural reason behind this reality? Each time that we walk we see someone with a tattoo and or a piercing(s). The reality is that tattooing piercing has become increasingly popular not just in the United States but all over the world.
Tattooing Piercing are two of the oldest practices in the world. They have ancient roots that start as early as 15,000 years ago.
There is no rule as to where you can get a tattoo and/or body piercing or how big or small it can be.
It was not until 1891 that the first electric needle was used.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps