Listings for bicycles (2)
Some of the items you are looking for might not be listed, hence prompting the page to echo “no listings were found”. This would be because the site is new and no ads yet to populate the search criteria. Perhaps you have such items yourself to list on our site? Please kindly do. We would appreciate it.
Promote your own bicycles business and trade on this site by taking advantage of our free ads publicity. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Why don’t you add images while you’re at it?
The Evolution of Bicycles Throughout History
In 1817, the bicycle was introduced. It was clumsy, heavy, and dangerous. Throughout the last two centuries, modifications have made bicycles easier to ride with inventions such as brakes, softer tires, and better maneuverability. The development of the modern day bicycle has led to increased environmental awareness, increased women’s civil rights. Furthermore, it permanently altered the public’s views on mass transportation. The first bike was called the Draisienne that was invented by Baron Von Drais in 1817.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps