Listings for Vehicles Clearing (2)
Some of the items you are looking for might not be listed, hence prompting the page to echo “no listings were found”. This would be because the site is new and no ads yet to populate the search criteria. Perhaps you have such items yourself to list on our site? Please kindly do. We would appreciate it.
Promote your own vehicles clearing business and trade on this site by taking advantage of our free ads publicity. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Why don’t you add images while you’re at it?
Customs declaration and vehicles clearing
When crossing borders into Nigeria, vehicles on which duty has not been paid must be declared for customs clearance spontaneously and without delay (principle of self-assessment). Depending on the reason for importation of the vehicle, the customs office can give its approval for importation after you have paid the fee. However, if the vehicle is to be definitively taxed and cleared through customs, certain conditions must be taken into account.
- Nigeria defeat Argentina in Russian friendly
- Balotelli blasted by boss Lucien Favre after Nice’s Champions League exit
- Mesut Ozil and fiancee Amine Gulse enjoy lunch date as they are spotted leaving kebab house in his luxury Mercedes in London
- Anthony Joshua: The last thing you see before being punched by a champion
- Wayne Rooney announces retirement from England duty after 119 caps